Medior FP&A Analyst.
Company & Position
Our client is a globally listed company with it Corporate Headquarters located in the Amsterdam area. One of the top players in their industry, they've grown rapidly over the past few years through international acquisitions and are in the midst of properly integrating these acquisitions both operationally and financially.
At the same time there is an ever-growing demand from the Board of Management for detailed and value added management reporting to support them in critical decision making. The newly developed FP&A team focusses on providing the insights that Senior Management needs.
Joining a small and new team, you'll need to be able to hit the ground running. You'll be handling multiple demands with differing priorities. This means supplying insightful and comprehensive information whilst at the same time improving internal procedures, creating new dashboards and working on various longer term projects.
Opportunities for Growth
From day 1 you'll be focussing on building the FP&A team and it's capabilities to the next level. You'll grow through both the analytical part of the job, developing the internal processes and supplying Senior Management with continuously more useful information. Furthermore, it's a demanding environment where you'll work with very bright, ambitious and international colleagues.
- Relevant Master's Degree
- Experience in setting up or developing an FP&A / Internal Reporting / Management Reporting function (a Must Have)
- Large company experience where processes and internal request change frequently (also a Must Have)
- English language skills at business level
- Being able to work with Senior Stakeholders effectively and capable of giving push-back when necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- Being able to manage multiple projects and priorities with different 'clock speeds'
- An exceptionally driven and ambitious FP&A / Reporting professional who wants to help raise the bar and grow internationally.
- Both candidates applying from the Netherlands as well as abroad are welcome!